Saturday, February 16, 2013

For the record

Sabbath morn.

Your government lies to you and mainstream media serves as a willing outlet to spread those lies.

It’s for that reason I first visited the Agonist and other alternative media sites during the buildup to Iraq 2. I knew the stories we were being fed were bull shit. That’s not to say everything I find is true; in fact I often have to wade through considerable crap in my search, but the truth is to be found with a bit of investigative work and common sense.

I found another source of truth mired amongst Russian propaganda on the RT network.

You should not surprised to learn from Abby Martin’s Breaking the Set that cops intentionally set ablaze the cabin where cop-killer Christopher Dorner took refuge, nor that mainstream media first ignored this unsavory detail and then later lied about it to protect the police force.

3 comments:

  1. The media lied to protect the police? That trips my BS alarm big time

    JC

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perhaps I mis-spoke. How about this. Media lied to protect the people from knowing the truth about the police.

    ReplyDelete