Sunday, January 24, 2010

Shit floats

Amazingly, our economy continues to lurch along as if all is well. But it isn't.

Karl Denninger fills in the details.

My father recently dissolved a family trust representing money we earned from the sale of a foreign holding and distributed the money between me and my siblings. As a result, I had the distinct pleasure of writing a big ass check to the IRS. That check represented more money than the entire sum of money I have earned with countless hours of hard work since I got out of prison in 1991.

Someone noted, "There's people on the other side of the tracks ought to be happy about that."

Truth is, I don't care about that (I do care about them). The poor need to eat.

All I could think about was that one Wall Street banker whose Christmas bonus ate the entire sum I contributed.

Kiss my ass you cocksucking son of a bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment